4365 East Pecos Road, Suite 135
Gilbert, AZ 85295
Jennifer Alai is a Senior Loan Officer focused on developing lifelong relationships with a network of high-achieving professionals in support of the home purchase process. She's excelled in the mortgage industry for over 15 years because she is knowledgeable, available and responsive. She works seven days a week and answers her phone at all hours. She is a mortgage banker and broker licensed in Arizona and New Mexico, which means she has ALL the resources needed to turn home buyers into home owners.
10 Good Reasons To Choose Jennifer Over Other Lenders
1. She answers her phone!
2. She gives answers, not excuses.
3. She conducts herself as a professional with clients, realtors and all parties involved.
4. She genuinely cares about her clients (and they can tell).
5. She and her team communicate accurately, thoroughly and often.
6. She has the knowledge and experience to get her clients the best possible loan program for their individual situation.
7. Her pre-qualifications are exceptionally reliable.
8. She works well with top real estate professionals.
9. She holds degrees in Finance and Business Management.
10. Her in-house processor and underwriters are the best in the business.
When you are ready for a responsive lender who will get you the right answer the first time, close your loan on time and treat you with respect all the time, give Jennifer a call.
“We recently bought our home this month with Bay Equity as our loan company. And all throughout our home buying period, we never experienced any problems with Bay Equity. They were actually outstanding! Great customer service, really fast turnaround time, very professional people! They delivered as promised. They actually exceeded our expectations. THANKS, BAY EQUITY!”